Common Types of Construction Site Injuries:
Unfortunately, these types of accidents are all too common and can result in serious, life-altering injuries for the victim. If you have been injured on a construction site, it is essential to seek legal counsel to ensure that you receive proper compensation for your medical bills and any lost wages. Our experienced attorney members at The Injury Attorney Network can help fight for your rights and get you the justice you deserve.
- Falls from heights: Whether it be a ladder, scaffolding, or an unfinished building, falls from heights account for the most significant percentage of construction site injuries.
- Struck By Object: This can include anything from falling materials to construction vehicles.
- Electrocution: Exposure to live wires and faulty machinery can result in severe burns and even death.
- Caught In/Between: This can include being crushed by heavy machinery or objects or becoming stuck in a collapsing structure.
- Repetitive Motion: Constant repetitive and heavy lifting can result in long-term injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome or back problems.
Falls from heights Injury Cases:
Fall injuries may cause broken bones, spinal cord injuries, brain trauma, or even death. Many falls can be prevented with proper safety protocols and equipment provided by the construction company. If you face a fall injury at work, it is essential to consult with a workers’ compensation attorney. Our skilled attorney members can help ensure that the construction company is held accountable for any negligence that may have led to your injuries. For example, if a construction company does not provide the proper safety equipment or follow appropriate safety protocols, they may be liable for your injuries.
Uninsured Injury Cases:
Construction sites often have multiple moving parts and hazards that can result in objects striking a worker. This can cause head trauma, broken bones, or even death. It is essential to determine who may be responsible for the object striking you and seek legal counsel to receive proper compensation for your medical bills and lost wages. The Injury Attorney Network’s attorney members have experience handling these cases and can help fight for justice on your behalf. Uninsured worksites may also be held accountable for failing to provide a safe environment and ensure proper safety measures are in place.
Electrocution Injury Cases:
Electrocution accidents can result in severe burns, organ damage, or even death. It is crucial to seek legal counsel to determine who may be at fault for your injury – the construction company, the electrical company, or a subcontractor. Our attorney members have experience and expertise in handling electrocution cases and will fight to hold the responsible party accountable and get you the compensation you deserve.
Often the defendants in these cases will try to shift blame, but we have the resources and knowledge to thoroughly investigate and build a strong case on your behalf.
Caught In/Between Injury Cases:
Being caught in or between objects on a construction site can lead to crushing injuries, amputations, or even death. It is essential to determine who may be at fault for your injury – the construction company, a subcontractor, or faulty equipment. Our attorney members have experience handling these cases and can help fight for justice on your behalf. The construction company may be held liable for not properly maintaining equipment or failing to follow safety protocols, resulting in your injuries.
Repetitive Motion Injury Cases:
Constant repetitive motions and heavy lifting can result in long-term injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome or back problems. It is essential to seek legal counsel to determine if the construction company failed to provide proper training or equipment that could have prevented these types of injuries. Our attorney members have experience handling workers’ compensation claims for repetitive motion injuries and will fight to hold the responsible party accountable and get you the compensation you deserve. Don’t suffer in silence – contact us today.
* The information provided for you on the injuryattorney.net does not constitute any attorney-client relationship. The information on this website is not a representation on any specific case. It’s intended to serve as an example of what you may expect when perusing a lawsuit with a personal injury attorney.